Smart Emoji Keyboard
Provides a lot of extra cute emoji icons
- Category Keyboards
- License Free
- Version 1.13
- Size 8 MB
- Works under Android
- Language English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.smartemojiandroidkeyboard
- Author Keyboard creator
Ever since the days of old MSN chat rooms, back with dial-up Internet, using emotional faces (back then called emoticons) has been all the rage, and these days you can easily add new-age emojis to all your social chats by using an Android app like the Smart Emoji Keyboard.
The Ins and Outs of the Smart Emoji Keyboard
Overall, using many of Google's tools gives you access to some pretty cool stuff, like a wide range of emojis you can use inside of Google Hangouts. Though with the Smart Emoji Keyboard, you can actually download an app to your Android mobile device that gives you the same type of emojis that you can use in any sort of social conversation you're in. The idea behind these sort of emoji keyboards is more or less to create a quick-key system whereby you can instantly access the emojos rather than typing in different keyed faces and acronyms to activate them once sent. It not only saves a lot of time and allows you instant access to the best emojis, but it also allows you to emote properly during your social conversations.
One of the best features of this particular app is that it's able to be custom-tailored to your liking. So if you don't like the color of the keyboard, you can change it. If you don't like the layout of the emojis, you can change it. If you don't like options like auto-complete, suggestions, and the corrections (which can be very annoying), you can simply change them all. This is an app that puts you in total control of how you use your emojis in conversations, and how they're displayed on your end of the conversation.
Pros and Cons of Smart Emoji Keyboard
- Quick key access to all emoji icons
- Custom options allow you to change many things
- Very lightweight app will not sap power
- For most all Android OS
- Cannot create custom emojis
- Keyboard options are limited to catalog
- V 1.12
- First , Minor bugs solved
- Plug In wonderful theme feature added
- Change easy to use UI of app.
- solved theme plug bug.
- V 1.8
- Big update for my users
- Change app UI, easy to use
- Lot's of themes
- Auto Corrections
- Word Suggestion
- Save new Word
- Auto Complete
- 15 dictionaries cover major languages
- Voice typing
- Minor bug solved (See emoji everywhere)
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.